The Caterina Vintage Pears Pencil Dress is a juicy style with a touch of vintage sass! Coming as part of our collaboration with Top Vintage, this style features a bespoke print which has been inspired by patterns from the mid-century. Pear-fect for a quirky office style - wear yours with one of our Leah knitted cardigans, and add the finishing touches with a pear of our Ruth Heels!
- 1950s inspired shirtwaist pencil dress
- Comes in black - featuring a bespoke, kitsch print of pears with leafy stems.
- Fitted on the body
- Open notch collar
- Short sleeves with turn-up cuffs
- Fitted skirt falls from the waist
- Hemmed approximately at the knee
- Hem vent at the back
- Has buttoned patch pockets
- Includes matching fabric covered, PU-backed belt
- Fastens at the front via small buttons
- Approximate Total Length (size 10): 43 inches / 109.22 cm
- Skirt Length : 28 inches /71.12 cm
- Fit advice: Fit is true to size
- Fabric: 97% Cotton 3% Elastane
- Washing Advice: Machine washable at 30 degrees
Collectif Loves Top Vintage celebrates the meeting of two brands to bring you styles we both love. These styles are available exclusively through the Collectif and Top Vintage websites. Please check the standard Collectif size chart for this range.