SECTION 1 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
‘Personal information’ refers to any information which can identify an individial – either directly or indirectly. It can refer, amongst other things, to a customer ID, or to one or more specific identifying pieces of information, such as a name, email address or postal address.
What Personal Information do you collect?
When you browse our website or carry out actions such as the following:
- Create a customer account
- Place an order
- Sign up to our mailing list or subscribe to any other services that we offer
- Enter any competition, promotion or prize draw
- Correspond with us, whether by phone, email or live chat
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone or mobile number
- Encrypted password and payment information
- Customer Service correspondence records
- Technical information about how you access and use our websites, including your IP address, browser type, referring URL and operating system.
- Cookies - for more information see below.
What do you do with my information?
We use your information for the following:
- To process your orders. We use relevant personal information described above (including your name, address and payment details) to process and deliver your order, add payments or refunds and to notify you of the status of your order.
- To provide Customer Support. If you contact our Customer Service (or vice versa), we will use personal information such as your order information and contact history to process your request and provide you with the best service possible. We'll use your personal information to keep a record of when and why you contact us and to keep your contact details up-to-date.
- To improve our website and services. We use your personal information to help analyse and understand how you use our products and services, to develop more interesting and relevant products and services, to improve our website, as well as to personalise the products and services we offer you.
- Fraud Prevention. To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our sites.
- Marketing. If you consent, we will use your information to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. We will send direct marketing communications to you via the channel you choose, such as email, phone, or social media. We ask for your consent, where required by applicable law, in order to use the contact details you have provided to us to send personalised marketing or retargeting communications. Please see below for more information on third parties and cookies used to provide these services.
How long will you keep my information?
- Customer and order information will be kept securely on our system until you ask us to remove it.
- Encrypted Credit Card information will be purged every 365 days.
- Mailing List Subscriptions will remain active until you opt out from specific lists.
- Cookies - please refer to the section below or click here for more infomation on cookies and cookie duration.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If I give marketing consent, how will you use my data?
We will use your email address to contact you directly about promotions, offers or updates from our customer service team. This may be via driect email to your inbox, or on social media and search, by running advertising campaigns linked to your email address.
If you provide other data, e.g. your marketing preferences, we will use this to try provide you with advertising and promotions that are specifically relevant to you.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by clicking the unsubscribe link on our newsletter emails, contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: collectiflondon.com Unit R2B, Warehouse K City London United Kingdom E16 1DR
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - IRP Commerce
Our store is hosted on IRP Commerce Ltd. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through IRP Commerce's data storage, databases and the general IRP application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Payment through our website can be made via our secure check out pages using Vida, Visa Electron, mastercard, Switch/Maestro or Solo cards, PayPal is also accepted.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers which we store on your browser or your computer hard drive if you agree. Cookies contain information which is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Further information concerning Klarna’s terms can be found at https://www.klarna.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
In compliance with The EU GDPR Directive 25th May 2018, if you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at collectiflondon.com
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
- Unit R2B, Warehouse K
- United Kingdom
- E16 1DR