For questions regarding returns please email: email@example.com
Collectif Head Office,
Unit 7, Sterling Industrial Estate,
Rainham Road South,
RETURNS ADDRESS FOR USA & CANADA (ONLY)
8356 NW 68th ST.
RETURNS GUIDELINES - WORLDWIDE
To return an item(s) to us, we request that your package includes a copy of your invoice, and a completed copy of our returns form. You can find your returns form on the back of your invoice, which will have been included in your parcel. Don’t worry if you’ve misplaced your form, please just email the above address and we’ll be happy to send over a replacement.
All items returned must be in a re-sellable condition. This means returned items must be unworn, free of stains, odours, animal hair and creasing. Items must not be damaged and must be returned with the original labels still attached or box included for shoes. For reasons of health and hygiene, we are unable to accept any cosmetics, face masks, hosiery, lingerie or pierced jewellery as returns. Swimwear must be tried over underwear, and any hygiene seals must be intact or your right to return will be affected. If any items are received in an unsellable condition, they will be posted back to you.
How to return your item(s):
- Simply repack the Product(s) in the original packaging or another suitable bag with the completed return form which can be found on the back of Your dispatch note.
- Our return address for UK, Europe and ROW excluding USA & Canada is: Retail Returns, Collectif.co.uk. Ltd, Unit 7 Sterling Industrial Estate, Rainham Road South, Dagenham, Essex, RM10 8TX, UNITED KINGDOM
- Our return address for USA & Canada is: Collectif Returns, 8356 NW 68th ST., AEB-4802-2020, MIAMI, FLORIDA 33166 UNITED STATES
- We recommend you to send the return with a signed for service and retain your receipt as your proof. This can be via your national postal service or a courier service. Should any returned parcel be lost, this can be used to lodge your claim with your postal provider. Please be reminded that for a lost parcel you need to lodge your claim with your nominated postal service, Collectif will not be obligated to deal with this.
- Please be reminded that you must post the product(s) within 14 working days of receipt of the order to receive a refund. Item(s) returned beyond this time scale will not be eligible for a refund. We recommend you to send the return with a signed for service, and retain your receipt as your proof. Should any returned parcel be lost, this can be used to lodge your claim to the courier company. Please be reminded that for a lost parcel you need to lodge your claim with your nominated postal service, Collectif will not be obligated to deal with this.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return postage, which is non-refundable unless the item sent is incorrect or faulty. Any return postage cost refunded by us will be based on the economy Post Office™ cost (second class signed for or economy equivalent) for the weight of any incorrect or faulty item you return. If you choose to send any non-faulty items as well, the return postage cost for these items is non-refundable. Please note that if the return postage cost exceeds the original order amount, we can issue this via PayPal.
- If you are returning an incorrect or faulty item(s) please email us a copy of the postage receipt with the return, so that we can refund the postage based on the criteria above when your return is processed. Before posting a faulty/incorrect item back to us please email us with images and details for prior authorisation at firstname.lastname@example.org (mentioning your order number as reference) or phone us on +442075116224 so that we can advise further.
- All returns (unless faulty) must be returned in its original condition; this includes (but is not limited to) the item being free of stains, smells, hair, torn, stretched or used.
- If you are making an international return, please make sure this is clearly marked as "Returned Goods" as we will not be liable for any customs or duties.
IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER
- If you are returning product(s) paid for on your credit/debit card or with PayPal, we will send the refund through the same method.
- Please kindly note, it can take up to 14 days for a return to be processed once we have received your parcel, if you have not received your return please email email@example.com with your return tracking number and our teams will look into this for you.
- If returning items to us from outside of the UK, you must clearly state on any customs declarations and on your parcel that the contents of your parcel are “Return Goods”'. If this is not declared, we will forward any costs for duty through to you. We are not liable for any customs fees for returned goods.
Some things to bear in mind:
- If you would like to return your item(s) for a refund, they must be posted back to us within 14 working days of the date you received your order. You are responsible for the cost of the return postage, which is non-refundable unless the item sent is incorrect or faulty. You will not be refunded for the original outbound postage costs when returning your order. UK orders which are returned to us in their entirety, within this 14 working day window, will be eligible for a refund of outgoing postage costs. Please indicate you would like a refund by ticking the relevant box on your returns form.
- We do not offer online exchanges. We would advise you to return the unwanted items and place a new order.
- Items dispatched to us more than 28 working days from receipt are not eligible for return.
- Postage costs for item(s) returned to us are non-refundable unless the item sent is faulty or incorrect (see below).
- We are not responsible for any returns sent back to us that are lost in the mail. We highly recommend using a tracked service, so that you can check the status of your return. We are not liable for any parcels lost before they reach us. We only become responsible for parcels sent back to us when they are received at our returns address. Until this point, your parcel is still in the care of the postal service provider. Should your parcel be lost en route, you will need to make a claim with your postal service provider.
- Under Distance Selling Regulations and as a consumer, you have the right to cancel the contract for your order up until 14 days after receipt of your goods. This 14 day period commences the day after you have received your order. You will need to make us aware of your wish to cancel the contract by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number. In compliance with our returns policy, the goods must be returned to us in a re-sellable condition. If they are not, we reserve the right to return the goods to you. Please note that only orders returned to us in their entirety, within this 14 day window, will be eligible for a refund of outgoing postage costs.
- Please note that we can only accept returns of online orders made via our website to our Warehouse address via post. Items cannot be returned directly to this address, or to a store. If you purchased your item in-store, this must be returned to the store.
- Please note that we do not have an extended returns policy over the Christmas period.
- If you’re keen to avoid having to return items to us in future and would like some sizing advice to help with this, please do feel free to drop an email to email@example.com. If you would like to include your measurements, item(s) you’re interested in and usual Collectif size, our customer services team will be happy to issue personally tailored advice on fit and sizing. Please note this knowledge is given to the best of our ability with the measurements provided, however we aren’t able to guarantee fit.
Incorrect or faulty items
We do of course do our very best to ensure that every item we dispatch is correct, and of the highest quality. However, mistakes unfortunately do happen. Should you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with this information ASAP, so that we can authorise your return. We will send out your correct item as soon as we receive the incorrect item here.
- Incorrect or faulty items are eligible for return for up to six months from the date you received your parcel.
- When returning your incorrect or faulty item(s), if you email us a copy of your return postage receipt, we will be happy to refund this whilst processing your order. Please send your item(s) using a 2nd Class Signed For service, or an equivalent service for international returns as we can only refund up to this amount.
- Please note that your receipt is your proof of postage to keep safe, so you can claim with your postal provider should anything happen to the parcel on its way to us, and as such we do not recommend putting the receipt in the parcel.
- We will only pay return postage for the weight of the incorrect or faulty item that you are sending back. If you choose to include any additional non-faulty items in your return, postage for these items will not be refunded.