We estimate that most orders will be dispatched within 2 working days, however in busy periods and sales please be aware that this may take up to an estimated 10 working days. Please note that we are unfortunately unable to do anything to speed up processes such as customs checks. We will always be happy to look into the whereabouts of your parcel, but unfortunately have no control over delivery processes after your order has left us.
Update: Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, we are aware some services may be affected. At present, our mainland UK deliveries remain unaffected with contactless deliveries. We continue to ship worldwide, but some delays may occur internationally. Please click here for up-to-date information regarding any delays by Royal Mail in your country.
We are aware that some of you may be on lockdown or quarantined and may not easily be able to return goods to us. Our refund window for returns is 30 working days (from the date of delivery, to the date this is returned).
If you have any queries or require any further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, within 14 working days of receiving your order.
From all of us at Collectif, stay safe and we wish you all the best.
|Shipping Country||Delivery Time||Shipping Cost|
|3 Days||FREE (Orders over £80)|
|4-6 Days||FREE (Orders over $120)|
|Australia & New Zealand||5-10 Days||$9.99|
|5-10 Days||FREE (Orders over $180)|
|5-10 Days||FREE (Orders over $160CAD)|
|Europe Non EU||5-10 Days||£8.95|
|5-10 Days||FREE (Orders over £100)|
|Europe (Inc. Norway)||2-6 Days||£4.95|
|2-6 Days||FREE (Orders over £100)|
|Zone 1||5-12 Days||£7.99|
|5-12 Days||FREE (Orders over £100)|
|Zone 2||5-12 Days||£9.99|
|5-12 Days||FREE (Orders over £100)|
UK: For all UK customers the UK VAT rate (20%) is included within your orders at checkout.
Non-UK Deliveries: Depending on the value of your order, your Collectif parcel may or may not be charged customs or import duties. If your parcel is charged, it is up to the person receiving the parcel to cover these costs. Unfortunately, these charges are out of Collectif's hands, and vary widely from country to country, so we're unable to predict what your particular charges may be. For more accurate information, we would suggest getting in touch with your local customs office so you're not surprised if there are any unexpected delivery charges at your end.
Some things to bear in mind when placing your order:
Our office and warehouse are closed over weekends & public holidays.
We cannot take retail orders over the phone.
- We, unfortunately, cannot offer a collection service from our office or warehouse, as we currently have a 'no visitors' policy, for Health and Safety reasons.
- We are unable to combine orders in order to reduce postage costs. Please ensure that you have placed all items required in your basket before completing your order.
- We cannot post items to 'Packstations', 'PO Boxes', or 'Parcel Lockers'. This is something that our current mail service is unable to offer, as all parcels sent require a signature. Please make sure your delivery address is an existing address where someone will be able to accept your item.
- If you do enter an incorrect address, please contact us ASAP, as we aim to post out orders within 24 hours and cannot amend the delivery address after dispatch. We cannot be held responsible for any incorrect addresses provided to us. Please double-check that all your details have been filled out correctly before completing your order.
Missing or Delayed Orders
If you have not received your order within 15 working days for our Royal Mail customers, please email email@example.com. Please include your order number, so that we can give you the tracking information for your parcel. Sometimes your order will be waiting at your local post office, with your 'while you were out' card not having reached you. Alternatively, sometimes custom checks can just take a little longer than usual.
Please Note: Royal Mail do not consider a package lost until 25 working days after the last possible date that your parcel could have arrived. We will not be able to claim for a lost packet until this time, at which point we will be able to refund or replace your order. We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged by any Courier company, but we will do all that we can to help you.
- Unfortunately, any orders that have not been collected from the depot/post office, or have not been able to reach their destination will be returned to our head office, and you may be asked to cover postage costs to re-send your items.
- If a package is refused or the incorrect address is supplied at checkout the customer may be held responsible to pay all shipping costs for the order and back to Collectif. The shipping costs may be deducted from the refund amount. Refused packages and undeliverable packages can take several weeks or longer to be received back to our facilities, and the transit time is completely in the hands of the shipping carrier. Collectif can not process any refunds until the items are returned back to our facility.
- Please allow 15 working days with Royal Mail before contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org to investigate.